Friday, February 15, 2008

A little... downtime?

Some of you may have noticed a distinct lack of posts recently and thats because of a few reasons:

1: I'm moving over to Wordpress, with my own host and my own domain. You'll be able to find me at http://www.angusmeatshield.com in the near future.

and...

2: I say near future because my house just burnt down... seriously, I just lost my home and everything I own in a house fire.

I know I'm not exactly an established blogger with a vast reader base, so some may be skeptical of my longevity, but I hope you can forgive my absence for the above reasons. I should hopefully be back up and running soon and since most of my posts happen from work anyway, it should be sooner rather than later.

So keep visiting, I'll have more as soon as the smoke clears... :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG sorry to hear about your house, I hope everything turns out well for you. Good luck with it really